Step 1 – Application
Complete an Application for Enrolment form and return to the College together with the following:
- Enrolment Application Fee of $250 (non-refundable)
- Certified copy of student’s birth certificate
- Copy of official immunisation history
- Copy of student’s most recent school/preschool/childcare learning centre report and NAPLAN report (if applicable)
- Copy of Family Court orders (if applicable)
- Where applicable, copies of additional educational or medical assessment reports which are relevant to the student’s educational needs
- Copy of Parent’s Visa Grant Notice (if applicable). A Visa Grant Notice only applies to parent/s who are not Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia but are currently residing in Australia.
Please note that:
- Application for enrolment does not in itself constitute enrolment.
- Special enrolment requirements apply to international students – please refer to the International Students page of this website.
Step 2 – Interview
The key entry levels into the College are: Kindergarten, Year 3, Year 5, Year 7 and Year 11.Upon receipt of the Application for Enrolment form and accompanying documentation, your child will be placed on our list of applicants for the relevant entry year. In non-entry years the College will be in contact with you to arrange an interview with a senior member of staff if there is a position available. Please note that for entry years interviews are generally conducted in Term 2 of the preceding year.
Step 3 – Offer of enrolment
Following the interview process, the Principal will notify you of the result of your enrolment application.
Where possible, preference is given to siblings of students already attending the College. The College reserves the right to offer enrolment places to students on the waiting list according to the requirements of the College’s academic and cocurricular programs. Enrolment is offered in accordance with the St Maroun’s Enrolment Policy.
Step 4 – Commencement Details
You will be notified of the student’s orientation day, commencement date, and other relevant details prior to commencement.
Step 5 – Tuition Fees
Tuition fees are payable in accordance with the date displayed on the fees notice.