Our College has a heritage listed chapel within the peaceful grounds behind the walls of what was the landmark Carmelite Convent. Students enjoy well resourced classrooms equipped with interactive technology, modern computer and science labs, a well equipped gymnasium, design and technology and art-room facilities as well as the centrally located College library. The College also features a multi-purpose centre that is the hub of the College where regular gatherings for assemblies, functions and events are held for the entire St Maroun’s community.
Student Opal Cards
To apply for a School Opal card, you will need to live a minimum distance from your school to be eligible:
Years K-2 (Infants)
No minimum distance.
Years 3-6 (Primary)
1.6km straight line distance or 2.3km walking or further.
Years 7-12 (Secondary)
2km straight line distance or 2.9km walking or further.
Please note the following
· Applications for student Opal Cards are done online via the Opal Card website.
· The school will endorse your application.
· Transport for NSW will then process the application.
· Once approved, the School Opal card will be sent to the home address you provided in the application.
· Parents must apply for students aged 15 and under.
· Students must apply if aged 16 and over
Dropping Off And Picking Up Children Before And After School
To ensure the safety of the children arriving to and leaving from the College we ask that you do not drive your cars onto the School Grounds during these times. There is a ‘Drop Off and Pick Up’ zone outside the College on Wardell Road. Your consideration and care when dropping off or picking up your child is always recommended and much appreciated.