Student Opal Cards:
To apply for a School Opal card, you will need to live a minimum distance from your school to be eligible:
· Years K-2 (Infants) – No minimum distance.
· Years 3-6 (Primary) – 1.6km straight line distance or 2.3km walking or further.
· Years 7-12 (Secondary) – 2km straight line distance or 2.9km walking or further.
Please take note of the following considerations while applying:
· Applications for student Opal Cards are done online via the Opal Card website.
· The school will endorse your application.
· Transport for NSW will then process the application.
· Once approved, the School Opal card will be sent to the home address you provided in the application.
· Parents must apply for students aged 15 and under.
· Students must apply for themselves if aged 16 and over
Dropping Off And Picking Up Children Before And After School:
To ensure the safety of the children arriving to and leaving from the College we ask that you do not drive your cars onto the School Grounds during these times. There is a ‘Drop Off and Pick Up’ zone outside the College on Wardell Road. Your consideration and care when dropping off or picking up your child are always recommended and much appreciated.