St Maroun’s College is a place where students learn to appreciate and be sensitive to different beliefs, traditions and practices of a variety of cultures.
Our College is distinguished by a commitment to student’s welfare, incorporating a safe and supportive school environment where all children can learn. We place as much emphasis on our student’s emotional, spiritual and physical development as we do on their academic progress.
To support the care and safety of each student at St Maroun’s, the College has a well developed behaviour management policy with the objective of fostering an environment that is bully free, safe and productive for all students.
Being a smaller independent K-12 College allows our team the opportunity to get to know the students and their families well. The teachers are friendly and welcome family involvement in their child’s education.
The St Maroun’s Welfare team includes:
- Student & Family Liason – Sr Marlene Chedid
- K-12 Welfare Coordinator – Roma Gakas
- K-12 College Psychologist – Karen Rezzi
- College Chaplain – Monsignor Marcelino Youssef
- A team of Welfare Coordinators for each Stage in the Primary and Secondary