Saint Maroun’s College, in serving the educational needs of the broader community seeks:
- To build a College community in which the Gospel values of faith, justice and love are reflected in all aspects of daily life.
- To identify the unique needs of each student, so as to allow each child to develop to their fullest potential – spiritually, academically, physically and socially.
- To encourage each student to take pride in their Religious and cultural identity as Australians living in a multicultural society.
- To recognize and affirm the pre-eminent role of parents in the education of their children and encourage their active involvement in the College community.
- To live out the College motto.
Our College Motto:
The College motto is Friendship – Faith – Honesty
Our College Outcomes:
Saint Maroun’s College, endeavours to deepen the faith of its students, to strengthen their hope, to extend their love and friendship, and to develop in them a respect for all people through good manners, respect for authority, and dedication to work. It is hoped that a student who has completed their education at Saint Maroun’s College, will become:
- Disciples of Christ
- Faithful to their religious upbringing
- People of faith, justice, and love
- Intellectually competent
- Possessing necessary life skills
- Physically adept
Prayer of Saint Maroun’s College:
With hearts and minds, we pray as a family at Saint Maroun’s College, to the God who has loved us into being, to be our constant guide in our educational journey.
To Jesus Christ, our Teacher, to always be our role model. To the Holy Spirit, to bless us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding.
We pray that our community reflects the spirit and faith of Saint Maroun, who led by example. May we build up one another through our faith and cultural heritage. May we embrace our College motto of friendship, faith, and honesty. We ask this through God our Creator, Jesus our Teacher and through the grace of the Holy Spirit. Amen
Click here to explore admissions for Domestic and International students: